Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imagination with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accessible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word glossary.
Praised for its focus on writing strategies and coverage of critical thinking and reading, this successful rhetoric, reader, and research guide has been reorganized so that students move more quickly from writing process instruction into writing projects and incorporating research into their writing.
This fifth-grade book provides students with in-depth knowledge about the historical connections of pirates, America, and neighboring countries to The Bahamas. Students will learn how important it is to work together in protecting our boundaries and working with members of Caribbean organizations. They will learn about families in other lands.