Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Provide students with essential practice with this write-in workbook for the only series published in association with the Ministry of Education.
– Have confidence in complete coverage of the revised syllabus
– Rely on up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible materials
– Encourages problem solving, critical thinking and mental strategies
– Provide essential practice with write-in workbooks
– Inspire students with motivational and attractive resources
The perfect companion to Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, this exemplary study tool helps you better understand the concepts, disease processes, and nursing care detailed in the textbook. Designed to help you review and apply important concepts from the textbook to prepare for exams as well as for your nursing career, each fully revised chapter includes three sections: Assessing Your Understanding (including fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and matching questions), Applying Your Knowledge (comprised of case-based questions), and Practicing for NCLEX (containing both multiple-choice and alternate-format NCLEX-style questions). An Answer Key is included at the end of the book.