The Sundance Writer by Mark Connelly
Praised for its focus on writing strategies and coverage of critical thinking and reading, this successful rhetoric, reader, and research guide has been reorganized so that students move more quickly from writing process instruction into writing projects and incorporating research into their writing.
2 in stock
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Provide students with essential practice with this write-in workbook for the only series published in association with the Ministry of Education.
– Have confidence in complete coverage of the revised syllabus
– Rely on up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible materials
– Encourages problem solving, critical thinking and mental strategies
– Provide essential practice with write-in workbooks
– Inspire students with motivational and attractive resources
Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imagination with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accessible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word glossary.
Feel confident in full coverage of the curriculum requirements with an atlas specially created to cover Social Studies, Geography, and History. – Encourage awareness of the whole Caribbean region with a 44-page Caribbean section, containing detailed maps of all independent countries and major dependent territories from The Bahamas to Trinidad, and including Belize and Guyana.- Engage students in topical issues with a world mapping section, including features on world climate, the environment, and population. – Introduce a solid foundation in geographical knowledge with world facts and figures for all nations.- Secure strong geographical skills with a feature on map reading and how to use an atlas.- Ensure ease-of-use with a 4-page index showing letter-figure grid references to place names found on the maps.