STP Caribbean Maths Book 1 Third Editon by CE Layne, Linda Bostock
STP Maths is one of the best selling maths courses across the Caribbean. The new edition has been revised in line with the new CXC syllabus, and now includes the use of investigations with opportunities for group work. It provides complete coverage of the CXC syllabus for the CSEC examination.
Out of stock
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Provide students with essential practice with this write-in workbook for the only series published in association with the Ministry of Education.
– Have confidence in complete coverage of the revised syllabus
– Rely on up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible materials
– Encourages problem solving, critical thinking and mental strategies
– Provide essential practice with write-in workbooks
– Inspire students with motivational and attractive resources
http://poolpm.com/FYGLS8ij5q4 Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
isotretinoin 10 mg without prescription
singulair cost Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imagination with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accessible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word glossary.
This fifth-grade book provides students with in-depth knowledge about the historical connections of pirates, America, and neighboring countries to The Bahamas. Students will learn how important it is to work together in protecting our boundaries and working with members of Caribbean organizations. They will learn about families in other lands.