Primary Social Studies and Tourism Education for The Bahamas Book 5 by Brother James, Michael Morrissey
reference Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
provigil from india Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imaginiation with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accesible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word gloassary.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Provide students with essential practice with this write-in workbook for the only series published in association with the Ministry of Education.
– Have confidence in complete coverage of the revised syllabus
– Rely on up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible materials
– Encourages problem solving, critical thinking and mental strategies
– Provide essential practice with write-in workbooks
– Inspire students with motivational and attractive resources