Mead Primary Journal Creative Story Tablet, Grades K-2 (2 Pack)
- Pages are blank on top half with primary-ruled lining below
- Position letters using the red baseline; control pencil with narrow line width
- Allows writers to illustrate thoughts while telling a story
- This Is a single pack
- Conforms to most popular handwriting methods
Available on backorder
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imagination with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accessible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word glossary.
Callum is a naught, a second-class citizen in a society run by the ruling Crosses. Sephy is a Cross, and daughter of the man slated to become prime minister. In their world, white naughts and black Crosses simply don’t mix — and they certainly don’t fall in love. But that’s exactly what they’ve done. When they were younger, they played together. Now Callum and Sephy meet in secret and make excuses. But excuses no longer cut it when Sephy and her mother are nearly caught in a terrorist bombing planned by the Liberation Militia, with which Callum’s family is linked. Callum’s father is the prime suspect…and Sephy’s father will stop at nothing to see him hanged. The blood hunt that ensues will threaten not only Callum and Sephy’s love for each other, but their very lives. In this shocking thriller, UK sensation Malorie Blackman turns the world inside out. What’s white is black, what’s black is white, and only one thing is clear: Assumptions can be deadly.
Provide students with essential practice with this write-in workbook for the only series published in association with the Ministry of Education.
– Have confidence in complete coverage of the revised syllabus
– Rely on up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible materials
– Encourages problem solving, critical thinking and mental strategies
– Provide essential practice with write-in workbooks
– Inspire students with motivational and attractive resources