Caribbean Home Economics in Action Book One (1)
This three-book course provides a firm foundation in Home Economics to all lower secondary school students, particularly those going on to study Home Economics for CXC examinations.
The course meets the needs of students following Resource and Technology courses in Home and Family Management. In addition, it offers numerous opportunities for design skills development in the areas of Food preparation and Clothing and Textiles.
This fully revised edition contains:
– colorful illustrations and clear information presented in a reader-friendly style
– objectives at the start of each topic to aid students’ preparation
– up-to-date examples emphasizing the benefits of new technology
– lively activities to develop students’ skills in critical thinking and problem solving
– a summary section at the end of each chapter to consolidate learning
– a comprehensive revision section at the end of Book 3 designed to cater for all abilities
– a glossary of key terms so that students can check their understanding of new words
– useful new appendices covering types of glassware, fashion silhouettes and recommended dietary allowances.
2 in stock (can be backordered)