Bite In Book 2 by Cecil Gray
Bite In is a three-book graded course for teaching students to understand and enjoy poetry at Secondary school level. This third edition offers a carefully graded selection of poems to cater for all abilities.
Out of stock
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imaginiation with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accesible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word gloassary.
The perfect companion to Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, this exemplary study tool helps you better understand the concepts, disease processes, and nursing care detailed in the textbook. Designed to help you review and apply important concepts from the textbook to prepare for exams as well as for your nursing career, each fully revised chapter includes three sections: Assessing Your Understanding (including fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and matching questions), Applying Your Knowledge (comprised of case-based questions), and Practicing for NCLEX (containing both multiple-choice and alternate-format NCLEX-style questions). An Answer Key is included at the end of the book.
Praised for its focus on writing strategies and coverage of critical thinking and reading, this successful rhetoric, reader, and research guide has been reorganized so that students move more quickly from writing process instruction into writing projects and incorporating research into their writing.
Master the important pathophysiology concepts you need to know with the most engaging and reader-friendly text available. Filled with vibrant illustrations and complemented by online resources that bring pathophysiology concepts to life, Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition continues its tradition of delivering the most accurate information on treatments, manifestations, and mechanisms of disease across the lifespan, giving you the fundamental knowledge needed to move forward in your nursing education and career.