Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Provide students with essential practice with this write-in workbook for the only series published in association with the Ministry of Education.
– Have confidence in complete coverage of the revised syllabus
– Rely on up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible materials
– Encourages problem solving, critical thinking and mental strategies
– Provide essential practice with write-in workbooks
– Inspire students with motivational and attractive resources
Developed in association with the Ministry of Education.
Teach Social Studies with an updated second edition written by a team of experienced Bahamian teachers and educators, retaining the popular style and approach of the first edition with the addition of some great new features.
– Help students develop their reading and writing skills
– Capture the readers imagination with engaging, full-colour illustrations by Caribbean artists, and cover information in a more accessible way with clearly laid out pages.
– Encourage independent learning with a great variety of stimulating texts.
– Cover curriculum fully with the inclusion of new themes that have become part of the cultural and social awareness over recent years.
– Ensure success and enjoyment while learning with a lively, activity-based approach.
– Support learning and help develop new vocabulary with a key word glossary.
The perfect companion to Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, this exemplary study tool helps you better understand the concepts, disease processes, and nursing care detailed in the textbook. Designed to help you review and apply important concepts from the textbook to prepare for exams as well as for your nursing career, each fully revised chapter includes three sections: Assessing Your Understanding (including fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and matching questions), Applying Your Knowledge (comprised of case-based questions), and Practicing for NCLEX (containing both multiple-choice and alternate-format NCLEX-style questions). An Answer Key is included at the end of the book.
Praised for its focus on writing strategies and coverage of critical thinking and reading, this successful rhetoric, reader, and research guide has been reorganized so that students move more quickly from writing process instruction into writing projects and incorporating research into their writing.