Deciding to learn Spanish is one of the best decisions you can make if you want to travel and see the world. More than 400 million people around the globe speak Spanish. Inside the United States, Spanish is by far the most widely spoken language after English. There are currently about 30 million Spanish speakers in the U.S. Learning a language is more than just memorizing words and structures. When you study Spanish, you learn how the people who speak it think, feel, work and live. Knowing Spanish opens many doors.
A primary Spanish course that fosters active communication through the teaching of everyday vocabulary and structures that children can immediately use to talk about their own lives.
– Introduces children to Spanish using songs, activities, and reinforcement exercises
– Develops speaking and listening skills through the use of simple audio texts with visuals
– Presents clear lesson objectives and displays new words in attractive Word Boxes
– Includes Grammar Boxes which take children through new grammar points they have learned
– Provides a variety of stimulating activities, using co-operative learning
– Easy to use by both specialist and non-specialist teachers.
The 9th edition of the must-have guide to learning Spanish the enjoyable way Now in its 9th edition, Dicho y Hecho: Beginning Spanish offers a straightforward and user-friendly approach to beginning Spanish. This latest edition incorporates new information on how teachers teach and students learn. With an easy-to-implement and lively approach, Dicho y Hecho makes learning Spanish an attainable goal and a truly enjoyable experience for both teachers and students. Written by noted Spanish teaching experts Updated to include the latest research on how language is taught and learned Provides students with abundant input and uses new forms and structures, before moving students to output Incorporates a dynamic approach to teaching and learning Spanish This empirically proven language teaching methodology is based on over 30 years of research.
This text provides an approach to Spanish for Key Stage 3 pupils, using two-page units with grammar explanations, end-of-chapter checklists and revision tests. This Rojo pupil book is for Higher students and is parallel in content to the Foundation (Verde) book.