CONVENIENT, CURRENT, AND RELIABLE
– Complete monographs on newly approved drugs
– Alphabetical order to get you to the facts you need quickly
– New Warning logo highlights safety concerns
– New IV Facts logo enables quicker access to IV drug information
– Color photoguide to pills and capsules
– New table on normal laboratory values
– Key patient teaching points
– Interactions with drugs, foods, alternative therapies, and laboratory tests
The essential pocket drug guide. Over 2,000 generic and brand-name drugs in an easy A-to-Z format. Key features:
-Alphabetized by generic name for fingertip access to the information you need.
– Includes brand names, drug class, pregnancy risk, and controlled substance schedule for each drug.
– Prominent alerts for dangerous drugs and black box warnings.
– Special section addressing Patient Safety and Medication Administration.
– Appendices on alternative therapiees, topical and opthalmic drugs, laxatives, contraceptives, biologicals, and combination products. – Anatomy of a drug monograph on inside front cover.
– Detailed index of all generic and trade names and drug classes included.
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, Exam 77-422 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. The PowerPoint 2013 text is mapped to the PowerPoint 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to create complex slide shows such as product plans, reports, and marketing materials. Students will learn how to create slide shows based on custom templates generated by others and reuse slides. They will master the creation of slides that include sophisticated data presented in visual formats. They will know how to pause and move back and forth in slide shows, jump to specific slides, drill down to supporting data, mark up slides and much more. PowerPoint 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market.
The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Office series also offers OfficeGrader. This valuable tool corrects your students’ tasked-based assignments. Students work on real-world problems like the ones they will encounter in the workforce ensuring they are ready for real professional challenges. OfficeGrader allows for efficient and consistent grading saving time for other important teaching activities. Grading is easier than ever allowing faster assignment turnaround to students.
This well known trusted anthology of classic poetry has been compiled for GCSE and Standard Grade. Published specifically with higher attaining students in mind, it is also a superb introduction to studying poetry at the A Level or higher.